Boiled egg sandwich – This year I made these sandwiches for my daughter’s birthday party and everyone loved it, Boiled Egg sandwich is a practical finger food choice for kids birthday parties, potluck, picnic, I often pack this sandwiches for my daughter’s lunch box and did I say that sometimes I make these beauties for our weekend brunch too! you name it, it will serve all the purpose!
If you already have some hard-boiled eggs, in the refrigerator, less than 5 minutes you can put together the dish.
If you love to eat hard-boiled eggs and egg salad, then you will love this recipe. are you looking for carbs less snack option, then serve the egg salad on the lettuce cups, it will taste delicious.
Here is my hard-boiled Egg sandwich recipe, hope you like the recipe.
- 4 white bread slices
- 3 boiled Eggs
- 3 tbsp Mayo
- 2 tsp dijon mustard paste
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced chives
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 big pinch of sugar
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- Chop the eggs into small pieces.
- In a shallow bowl add all the ingredients, except bread and with a help of a spoon give a good mix.
- Cut the bread sides, arrange bread slices on a work surface and divide the egg salad on them, spread it to the edges and top with the remaining bread, cut each sandwich in half.
- Transfer them to a plate and serve!